Sunday, January 24, 2010

PHOTO GUESSING COMPETITION





This week I'm once again a little distracted - this time by the tennis ... namely, the Australian Open in Melbourne. But not forgetting my beloved bat boy, nor my beloved fans of my beloved bat boy, I'm posting two photographs of said beloved bat boy here & now ...
The questions are (a) in which city were the photos taken, and (b) in what year were the photos taken? Don't worry about the 'Who took the photos?' question as it's probably too hard. I'll let you know the answers to all three questions next week.
See you Monday Feb 1st - once Shane W. has settled into his ambassadorial role in support of Indian (and all other) students all over the world ... Go Warney! And, of course, go Sachin! & congratulations on your 45th Test century!

Copyright cvwilliams.

No comments:

Post a Comment